Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Heat Exhaustion More Condition_symptoms

Create images with Imagex

Well the first thing is that we llebava time without writing, I've been a little busy, but I'm still here.

Today I wanted to put this document to help you to create images such as cloning or comunmete personalized with the Microsoft tool, once I used the famous Ghost, but I got enough problems when Windows Vista came out and I pege with this other and from then do not use more than this for the Windows platform, is valid for both servers and clients from the version Windows XP sp2 and Windows 2003 SP2 until today.

I leave this link, where I have a pdf step by step and several cases of how to use this tool with a case study and somewhat more advanced than it used to partition HP_Recovery, which basically uses this type of technology.

Doc: https: / / docs.google.com / viewer? A = v & pid = explorer & chrome = true & Srcid = 0B5HHHS1JLqq9NTBlZmE3NGUtZDFiNy00NmI3LTk1N2EtMmQ4ZGVlZDBlMjEz & hl = en

I hope to serve you

0 comments:

Post a Comment