Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wallabies Rugby Poster

a little paper umbrella stand or

Good afternoon to all, but for more than a good night and be in good order at all ... Today I want to show a paper umbrella or used for any of the 2 things that I made in pickling I wanted to do something with this technique to further refine a poquito.Para which Tabajara not know how I tell how I did.
gave
First 2 coats of acrylic color burnt sienna, then as I wanted to have some relief, I spent fillings with a plastic spatula, which is used to plug the holes in the walls, mixed with a little sienna on a stencil. when it dried, I rubbed a candle common used when cutting light, rubbed over the surface as if painting with a pencil, always to the same side (it is very important because if not then it shows. After I painted with acrylic white, to which I added a very small droplet of the Siena, just, only that it is not white so tight when it dried I sanded it's also always on the same side as I went sailing, more sanding sectors I wanted to stay more worn, and this was the result



like and I hope it will inspire them
I want to show also my organized challenge certificate Paqui
That pride!
and this mime who sent me hands bahienses
Thanks Miriam!!
Many kisses to all and have a nice week




0 comments:

Post a Comment