Saturday, April 30, 2011

Southpark Fishsticks Song

Challenge finished vintage paper mache

Hello friends how they spent the week? I kinda on the run, do not know why, but I spend hours, days, flying days, when I arrived on Friday how much, but now finally enjoy the weekend, but in Buenos Aires announced rains, hopefully not correctly forecast, haha \u200b\u200b
I tell you I finished the 2 challenges in which I signed, I enjoyed them because in the 2 techniques were never used. First I'm going to show the turtle amigurumi organized by the blog Paqui http://rincondepaqui.blogspot.com/ , since the date of the extended corner.
took me quite see how to start since I had never made these dolls, but I loved the result so after more outfits I have been looking online for other amigurumi
continue .... Now if I present my turtle




Paqui
Thanks for the explanations were very clear
The legs were not quite right to me, being inch cost me points, can not I use the suitable needle. To decorate I made an attempt to picture hat, was not so bad, I had no mold so I started knitting to see what was and liked it.
I was so happy because if it was not for the challenge did not, I love to learn a little more every day and I thank all my blogger friends to share their knowledge
Now I have to say hello to Craig for his 100 followers
Congratulations !!!!! and gave us this beautiful gift this
as you say a "bear hug"
Many kisses to all and enjoy the weekend




0 comments:

Post a Comment