Friday, December 3, 2010

Bronchitis More Condition_symptoms

A mime for all of you

Friends!! how are you? I have the blog a bit abandoned but not forgotten any of you, at this time of year always happens that I'm a thousand kids finishing high school and always into something I have to help. Today I delivered the diploma to my son Matthias who finish high school and the family comes to see him and then home, so I have to put me to cook something this weekend I have a sample of year-end workshop that I and we were preparing the room, the next weekend I'm in a college fair, I have also awards for various sports for my children, in December so I miss always flying !!!!! But it always happened to see them but can not leave comments. I'll be a little more quiet and I'll catch up.
I'll leave all that happen to visit this beautiful mime to have a very nice weekend week, I hope to get more aware prontito.
Many kisses, I love you !!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment