Monday, December 27, 2010

Ross Kemp On Gangs Rio Funny Welsh

After Christmas Christmas

Hello friends, how are you? I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones, and have not so much after eating fattening, eat and eat, haha. At least this is what goes on here. I also hope that all who are having a winter so crude, a little bit better and those who are feeling the heat as I do, that the temperature in Buenos Aires several days ago that no less than 35 °, have to be vented.
Saluditos I want to thank some New Year, this wine from the hand of Roos



and wine Carolina Hand Crafts


Amigas Thanks!! I am very happy to have known them.

I also wanted to tell you that I'm leaving for New Year until the end of January to enjoy my awaited holiday, so as I log out of tooodooo including the virtual world, I'll see around here until that date, so now I want to leave my Saluditos 2011, I hope to bring lots of happiness, with all that that includes love, and health and if possible money too. Needless to say I love them, but know only this world, are very important to me, always there accompanying me.
I send a big hug to all and 31 will be providing for each of you, I leave this virtual toast to all those who want to carry it

To back !!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment