Friday, December 17, 2010

Konecto Florida Dealers



As you see I'm trying to renew my blog, is something which I feared more than anything to play bad a button and everything disappears me, haha, but after reading the instructions several times ... I got it!!
the background is taken from Cinnamon Designs when I got it, I do not know how by playing and playing, I loved his drawings, some dolls are beautiful, I loved and I appreciate that you share everything you can do and let you use it. I hope that you will like.
now turn to my crafts, I show a little present I made my friends for Christmas. Since we met the other day to eat a barbecue, if no date arrives and is more complicated, really liked them, I hope you do too.
portamensajes They are made in a wooden base and crackle and the cookie and the heart in cold porcelain

And these are some calendars for the fridge magnet, the base is MDF, with cold porcelain fixtures and almanacs also was made with the PPT.
adornitos I was also doing some for my home, some to hang on the tree and trees to place in different places, all made of cold porcelain.

Now I want to thank some pampering I received, it came from the hand of Amparo, in honor of the good vibes, the truth that all the blogs I visit very good waves transmitted

And this wine Roos's hand, a beautiful little card Christmas

I thank wholeheartedly
And finally I want to give another card that I did with all my affection for you, hopefully look at their blogs

A big hug to all and already I thank you for your nice comments, which feed both soul



0 comments:

Post a Comment