Friday, December 10, 2010

Rajesh Sachdeva Sansar Singapore

!!

Hello friends, here I am, coming back little by little, I hope you are all well, hoping to come here on vacation, at this time of year I get together so many things I'm super tired, but in order to follow. Slowly I'll put up with everyone and see the beautiful works ever shown.
I tell them that all things I was doing, did some flowerpots for a meet at this time is always what I charge, fortunately had a different wall to which I always do and were of various colors (and I'm bored lol), here is the show









The owner was very happy by luck
And as I had said some areas also makes paper mache to the bowl that had



I was delighted with my bowl, haha \u200b\u200b
hester spheres made of styrofoam balls lined paper mache, the grooves are marked with thread and then painted with acrylic.
Epera you like what I show, I promise to start again and I thank you from visiting and your nice comments
Kisses and have a very nice weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment