Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dora The Explorer Sound Files

Gift Set for Nacho Ema ... Done!!

Hello friends, and walk? I hope you all well, yesterday they had a Valentine's day very nice! I tell them that I was preparing the stuff I ordered, and although I am finishing some details missing. To change how I'm going lately billion, helping one of my children to study that is testing, painting my house and tomorrow is the birthday of my husband, therefore I have to prepare something, but anyway, I'm not complaining, it means that I am alive and well !!!!!!
not give them more talk and show them that I prepared the first set, the owner still did not see him, I hope you enjoy.
begin by showing Tabajara my desk, with newspapers not to soil, haha, I have to admit that this time is pretty neat, sometimes I find nothing of what I need
Now if you are the set to Nacho, it's like to be called the Little Prince
has a hotel, a body and a cotton hat (not are made by me), and a little sign for room

The box is painted with acrylics, has also applied the name is painted as dimensional paint, here is another angle
And finally the little sign that has the same applies to the case and the letters in cold porcelain

I hope you liked, and of course always welcome your feedback so pretty that it is one of the things that keep alive the blog
Now I want to share a gift from my friend Roos
is so true what they say, most of you, if not almost all do not know, but they are there, always encouraging with its beautiful comments, though not always see are present, so I leave all my followers this beautiful pampering and have a beautiful week. Kisses


0 comments:

Post a Comment