Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lumbar Fusion More Condition_symptoms

portabijou

There is a saying that says "home of blacksmith knife stick" in my case is pretty haha, I always jija sees everything I do and do me a question? and as I am sometimes with other things I can not, but I decided this week and wanted to paint a mirror that is fairly simple but happy stay
This fact on the basis of fibrofacil, painted with acrylics and what I did was to place brads a cold porcelain-lined so you can hang your necklaces, which are many, as you can see I did not have much time to fix the picture and see my belly on the mirror (it's a problem I have when taking pictures of mirrors, I forget putting a paper and is thus, in order that it is going to do)
This short week I have it a bit complicated because I have ordered several stuff (thankfully) and I takes time to be on the computer, but whenever I have a while paso a visitarlas.
Queria invitarlas a un sorteo que realiza Viviana  en su blog, realiza unos trabajos country divinos,si pinchan en la imagen los lleva directamente a su casita
Tambien queria agradecer a Amparo que siempre comparte unos mimos divinos
Y compartirlo con todas ustedes que siempre me dejan mensajitos muy dulces, estan todas invitadas a llevarselo
ahora si las dejo que tengo que seguir trabajando
Muchos besos



0 comments:

Post a Comment