Wednesday, February 23, 2011

South Park Fish Sticks Free Epsidoe

terms

Hello friends, as I told a few days I'm preparing some sets for birth, and showed them the Nacho in the previous post and now it's up to Ema.
This is a set a little larger and some other stuff more than the previous one, luckily I had painted in pink, because some time I am with the sky and sometimes I get tired, having to do the same thing, haha.
has 2 boxes, 2 painted with acrylics, the largest has a wall of a flower and the name is as dimensional paint

The smaller box has a body and a cotton hat
The largest has a big towel, a Babita, a blanket of towel (3 things made by me),
a perchita and a poster with the name, the little card, you do not see much because I did not think to photograph one, is made with EVA, as a bib, I made a small float at the edges and decorate with a satin bow tie. E placard has the same flower box, and I made him a fairy hanger with cold porcelain.
Ah! I forgot, the surrender wrapped in tulle and a big pink bow!!
Well my love, I hope you like it, also the mother, as she still not say, having a beautiful week and I hope your beautiful comments. Many hugs







0 comments:

Post a Comment