Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Model Boat Suppliespropellers

mirror hangers, an international certificate and pampering

Hello friends, here I am trying to reorganize a little, but I was sooo hard, one would have to live holiday, haha. The washing machine at any time is going to explode, I can not finish everything, but well ahead of time.
wanted to show a rack that I made and had not shown

is made on different bases of MDF painted with acrylics, I tried to decorate 2, bases making it a patina to me is like a worn-in center has a plate made of paper mache with a sheet set with decoupage, I placed 2 percheritos wrought iron and this is the result. Here I show you more detailed
center
if it looks not much in the picture but it was great hanging
Hope you like
And as I promised I show them the pampering that I have left
This award came from the hand of Claudia
I am very happy to have received it because you thought of me having to choose 5 blogs for their creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogger community regardless of language, I thank you from the heart !!!!!
This pampering comes from the hand of my friend Amparo
Amparo
Thanks, I'm very proud of you consider me your friend!!
Amparo This is also, for sharing her birthday party I hope that what has gone super

And finally I want to show my certificate of compliance with international organized by Daiana Christmas, thank you very much
all the dedication he put it, allowed me to meet many beautiful people

Now if I say goodbye and have a beautiful day
Kisses to all!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment