Saturday, March 12, 2011

Numbness More Condition_symptoms

Testing a little decoupage

This week I was making a case for placing the envelopes of juice, decoupage wanted to do, to keep practicing this technique does not use a lot. I takes time and patience to cut the napkin, but I really liked how I was.
I painted with acrylic white and yellow inside the outside Naples. At the top (which never occurred to me to photograph more closely) I did a design to the edges of cut tissue to integrate more with the paint.
All sides have the same design and painted on a napkin a little grass and some small flowers
paint
The idea is to integrate more and that it is not as an image pasted only
Then I gave a few coats of varnish, and voila, you like? Now I have to keep practicing with crackle ... that I get !!!!! I admire all those friends who do like that, I do not know why, but I can not find the point where I have to use the picture above, in order and I will
Now I want to thank all my friends who are delivering these so cute cuddling
These 2 came on the day of the Women

Lore and Roos
Thanks for remembering me !!!!!
And this came from the hand of Amparo
friend !!!!! Thanks I love them !!!!!
Have a very nice weekend Kisses


0 comments:

Post a Comment