Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hearing Loss More Condition_symptoms

the streak last September ... and

Hello friends as it says in the title that I'm going to show is the last set of I had ordered, is for a baby to be called Alba, is an organizer with a set of towels and Babita, a doll made soaps with a towel and a sponge, here are the pics
The organizer, pimtado with acrylic and decorated with stars in cold porcelain, the name is set with dimensional paint.
Babita The bath towel and towel are made with double plush fabric cambric for the hood and one end of Babita and tape the edges Albi to

The box Corrugated cardboard is a doll made in terry cloth
... And so I gave
Wrapped in tulle with a bow and a card made rubber eva. Hope you like the person who commissioned me was very happy.
Now I want to thank some pampering I received
This
I came from the hand of Lali,
Thanks for remembering me and very sweet considering my blog!!
This souvenir is Amparo which is celebrating its first cumpleblog
Amparo
Congratulations !!!!!!! for years to come sharing your wonderful crafts
I leave a big hug for you
And the latter also came from the hand of Amparo
Because I feel that you all are part of my little world and share with me their experiences, joys, sorrows, just what life is, I want to give this mime for our chain of friendship is not broken.
Have a very nice weekend long for those who live in Argentina, I leave a big hug






0 comments:

Post a Comment