Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pleuritis More Condition_symptoms

I keep recycling ... Marco week recycling pickling

Before I wanted to show them what to tell you that today's work is inspired by one of the many blogs I follow, this Colorin blog called Colorado and its owner is called Marcela, is dedicated to the decor, stylish vintage, sample projects that I personally like mucho.Nunca did work like that, you know I am more than anything to all children, but knowing me home provided the confidence to start and learn.
I remembered I had saved in the bottom of a closet in an authentic setting and thought you might start by pickling. The frame was gold and I was pretty worn out, wood is not so I did not know how it would be


wanted
it was white so I started by giving the first hand in brown

After letting it dry completely di 2 coats of white paint, let it dry again and went with a file on edges and in some areas where I wanted to stay as worn. I really liked the result now I can only buy the mirror that will take and find a place in my house


I really like this type of decoration is so here new projects will soon show their opinions and I hope

tips Have a nice day

0 comments:

Post a Comment