Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walk In Clinic Toronto



I do not know why in my house when there are things to fix accumulate and accumulate, so this week enough said! and I got to work.
started by a shirt, there is nothing special but I love, is well sueltita therefore does not mark the defects, haha, must be why I like both. I had spotted with bleach (not change me when I use it) and I said ... no!! somehow I have to fix ...
So .... poor thing had been
What happened was I knit to crochet some little flowers

thread I used a green gradient had at home and give a touch in the end I placed a few gems in the center
I'm happy because I can now reuse !!!!!!!... before winter arrives haha \u200b\u200b

And now I greet my friend Cristina the blog The country village
This gift is for you !!!!!! Happy Birthday
hope you liked my "recycling" and leave you all a big hug




0 comments:

Post a Comment