Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bestfixedterminterestrates

painting, recycling and mimes and mimes

Hello friends!! and are spending the week, I hope all well, I already take photos of recent work, here are the show.
The first is the racks that a friend asked me, as it to keep bills to pay and do not forget. It is painted with acrylic, the sponge base is painted in 3 colors and flowers painted on it, nothing too complicated, the colors are chosen for you agreed with the rest of the kitchen


She was very happy, I hope you like it too
Now I want to show that recycling I did, I have to confess that I was not very satisfied, but in the end is better than before, another day you are inspired'll fix it back.
zinc is a gadget that had filed
First I put in the middle part of twine, and painted all white

much as I did not like was leaving, so I put fillings on the yarn and knit a crochet belts pass

I finished in pink and white paint, he place the tape passes, with satin ribbons and this was


As I said I was not very happy, so bienvenvidos are the comments and suggestions on how to fix it, haha
And to finish my post I want to thank these wonderful pampering I received a few days ago but had not been able to publish
begin with this beautiful mime under the "Corner of my friends"
I keep this precious to us by MarĂ­a Luisa

conclude with this beautiful flower that came from the hand of Roos

Thank you all for having me this big hug
A


Have a beautiful
weeks !!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment