Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Printable Tourist Map Washington Dc

retro Mural

Hello friends!! as goes the week? preparing to spend a nice Easter? beware of the chocolate on Sunday after lose those extra pounds cost more, but good, if you eat them with taste ...
this week apart from my jobs to be preparing for the challenges friendly retro was painting a mural I was commissioned for the room of a teenager, not sure how do so because all I said was I had to have stripes and flowers, so after showing some designs
chose this

on racks are made of MDF, painted with acrylics and
measure 20x60cm

are not a lot of my style, but it seems they are the latest craze among teenagers, or at least some
Now I want to share these beautiful pampering I have left
This came from the hand of Luisa , Go about your blog is divine
This one came from the hand of Carmina thanks for being always by your side ...
Thank you for having me this !!!!!!
are visiting, makes some beautiful work


this gift also came from the vaquita creative hand
Thank you for considering your friend !!!!!


This beautiful message came from the hand of Miriam Miriam
Thanks !!!!!
is divine


and now I want to give this mime to all visitors and wish me a Happy Easter with your loved ones


Many kisses to all


0 comments:

Post a Comment