Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thrush More Condition_symptoms In Men

Returning

Hello friends, and have spent the weekend? I hope very well and has helped them to relax a little.
I tell them that I returned to my work with paper maché, is a material that I love because you can do so much! Have long wanted to make a round dish for my kitchen table, so I set to work.
a plate used as the template I have, so I lined it with plastic and placed the paper mache paste, previously mixed. Once dry, it takes approximately 48 hours, I painted sienna mixed with acrylic paint and art to be protected, I was painting for a bit so it does not paint dry completely and I was wiping to achieve that effect in color and all the paint is no partner.
foil in the center is, is a role that attached with an adhesive called mod podge.
This is the foil
To give you an idea is a role similar to the ones that come in chocolate, that once put the glue on the surface, it rests, is scraped and the color sticks I In this event, and red copper on the paper I put liquid glass, you can not see much in the picture, but it is as if stained glass
This was in my kitchen
hope you liked
Now I will go to visit you this long weekend did not have much time, always the compu busy!!
kisses and have a nice week






0 comments:

Post a Comment